Monday, May 2, 2011

Must Have Mondays!



So I have a secret love.....my iphone.  I'm constantly on it, and always excited about new apps.  Last week I was introduced to the most INCREDIBLE app, 'Nutrition' by http://www.shroomies.com/.


Because my other secret love is delicious, creamy, 'bad for you' food, this app is a lifesaver (and a butt saver).  You can look up any foods you can think of and log it in your journal.  It will calculate all of your meals and snacks for you and help you keep track of your intake for the day.  You can change the settings to adjust to your diet, log exercises, graph your weight and nutrition, and even lock it with a passcode so only you can view your progress!

I can already see a huge change in my eating habits.  I am much more aware of the food choices I make.  Check out their website for more info, you won't be disappointed!

-Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment