Monday, June 6, 2011

Must Have Monday!

Avaeli Couture Jewelry Design!  Definitely a Must Have for me!  I purchased one of these fabulous pieces at a jewelry party a friend of mine was having.  It is by far one of my favorite pieces and I wear it often.  My sister was getting married at the time and I had a necklace made with the birthstones of her and her fiance's and a circle with the date of their wedding.   It was the perfect bridal shower gift!



While their catalog features jewelry from artists around the world, the hand-stamped collection is designed and made by the owner, Jennifer Woodall.  This collection is truly unique and the pieces make such special gifts for loved ones. You can read all about Jennifer and her love of jewelry design on her website. Be sure to sign up for their monthly newsletter.  I love seeing her new designs and reading about how she has sent some pieces to celebrities such as Mariah Carey for her new twins and Alicia Keys!





No comments:

Post a Comment