Saturday, March 26, 2011

Make Ahead Recipe Goodness!


One thing that we love at Sosia is cooking , Eating (Let’s be real here). We often have our team meetings over lunch or dinner. As working moms we are always looking for great ways to make our To Do lists a bit more manageable. Unfortunately, sometimes we have to compromise our menus for the sake of speed and convenience. That all may change as we have recently stumbled across Rachel Ray’s new show, Week in a Day on the Cooking Channel.

This idea is a fabulous time saver. I cook when I have the time and I have good meals prepared for the days that I don’t. This week I tried the Cauliflower Mac N Cheese. The entire family loved it. We will absolutely do this again!

Check back soon, we'll keep you posted on other great recipes.
 Next up, Bitchin' Kitchen with Nadia G
Do you have a favorite recipe? We welcome any ideas!
 
www.sosia.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment